Our Agreement With You
Welcome to the School Of Alchemy!!! We are glad you have decided to join our tribe, and we look forward to your participation!!! Before you begin, however, we ask that you review our terms and conditions because you must agree to these terms to become a Member. It is important that you understand both the services we provide as well as your obligations.
The agreement between you (member) and the School Of Alchemy is for a one-year membership at the current published price, renewable annually with the exception of Lifetime Memberships, which beyond the initial payment period renew annually in perpetuity at zero additional payment. Our fees for individual programs or classes are as stated on the respective websites used to advertise said programs. The School of Alchemy does NOT offer month-to-month membership. All payment schedules extending in time beyond a single payment are a courtesy extended to our tribe for the convenience of paying the yearly cost of membership in smaller increments.
Late Payment / Declined Credit Card Fees – A $15 late payment may be assessed for payments received five days past the scheduled payment date. A declined credit card/debit card may result in a fee of $25. Membership fees must be paid on or before the scheduled billing date. Members who are not current may not be allowed to participate in classes/programs. We try to work with our tribe to be sure we have the correct information on hand, but the member is ultimately responsible for maintaining current Credit Card information and knowledge of their specific payment date.
Cancellation of Membership by Member – A member may cancel his/her membership with at least a 30 day notice at the end of their yearly term – if you do not wish to continue for another year. Each year, your fees and commitment are for the full amount of your membership. Most of our tribe stays with us year after year, but it isnt mandatory. If you elect not to renew, we part as friends and everything is scooby snacks.
Please remember partial months are not permitted. If a member cancels in less than 30 days from their renewal date they may be responsible for the next year’s payment.
You can cancel your trial membership – but you must do so prior to the expiration of the trial. If you go beyond the trial expiration and are charged, there are NO REFUNDS. To cancel your trial membership CLICK HERE
There are no refunds for membership fees, and The School of Alchemy and SOFT will not prorate a cancelled membership.
There are no refunds for individual classes or mentoring programs. The School of Alchemy/Richard & Namaste.com will not prorate a cancelled payment agreement or refund monies associated with said agreement after services have been rendered (e.g. you consume our content, goods and/or services, whether electronic or in-person attendance at an event)
We may terminate your membership however, due to non-payment – and that will result in a loss of access to all School of Alchemy programs, online social media groups, webinars, and associated programs. School of Alchemy reserves the right to refuse reinstatement of memberships cancelled due to non-payment.
Basically; These are the rules, please read them ’cause they are super important!
General Legal Stuff
Basically: All the stuff on our website belongs to us, and we allow your access to it. You cant take it off site and do whatever you want with it – that’s not cool and you dont have our permission.
Basically: All our stuff on our websites are copyrighted to us, unless we say otherwise.
Basically: All the stuff on our website belongs to us, and we allow your access to it. We dont give you permission to take it off site and do whatever you want with it – that’s not cool with us. If you believe we have some of your stuff, let us know and lets talk about it. Also,You cannot use our site to post pornographic material, harass people, send spam, and do other crazy stuff. Be reasonable and responsible, don’t do anything mean, and you’ll be fine.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
Basically: We do our best to speak our truth – but that’s really all it is. Everything here is wonderful, and made up. We could be wrong. Its not likely, but it does happen. Sometimes.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
Basically: We will send you emails and such from time to time.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Basically: If you make a suggestion, we may or may not use it. If we do use the idea, that doesnt mean you work for us.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
Basically: If these terms change, we will notify you. As well, at times things can go wrong and the service may be interrupted. It’s unlikely, but sometimes things can go really wrong.
Basically: Your presence here is nobody elses business. We will not sell your info or tell anyone that you are here.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
Basically: If you are an affiliate of ours we dont guarantee that you’ll make some, or any money at all. Your success is pretty much up to you. If something goes wrong, we will try and fix it on our end, but we arent liable for anyone elses stuff.
10. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Austin, Texas. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: January 1, 2017